Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Behind the Glass(es)


Caterpillar: Who are YOU?
Alice: This was not an encouraging opening for a conversation. I -- I hardly know, sir, just at present -- at least I know who I was when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then.
I  am an actor.  I can't remember when or how or why exactly, but I act. Even in the real world, my personality shifts here and there.
However, what bothers me is that I change my personality every now and then. Fear, stress, rejection -- I act all tough and macho. But the truth is, I'm a human vibrator: I shake when anxiety conquers me. I am shaken, not stirred, when problems arise. *Sigh*
I am an actor. My eyes leak when hurt stings me. I dislike rejection for it breeds hurt: Hurt depresses. hurt stings. Hurt hurts the heart.
I am an actor. I laugh -- just when thoughts and memories enter my mind. Funny. Maybe that's why some call Sabaw. LOL XD
I am an actor. And it pains to me to see that people view me differently... X(
They see me as a Journ major. Ditto.  I'm a COMMUNICATION RESEARCH MAJOR!! for crying OUT LOUD!! (It must have something to do with the glasses...Hmmm...) I once competed for Journalism in high school, got in the Nationals, and almost won. But that was years ago. *Sigh*  The past COULD come and haunt you.
They see me as a College of Science GRADUATE [Major in CHEMISTRY]. Damn! I am from the COLLEGE OF MASS COMMUNICATION (CMC). And I will graduate come 2013 (Hope the Earth's still intact :)] [And I believe it has something to do with the glasses XD AGAIN!]
A policeman once asked my course. I said it loud and clear. He still called me a COMMERCE MAJOR..
It pains me when people see me differently. Maybe they should put on these glasses. It might change their perspective :D


No comments:

Post a Comment